Welcome to the Travelbestever.com. It is related to the Car, Fashion, Health, Hobby, How-Tos, Insurance, Lifestyle, Reviews, Sports, Travel-related content. The user will get all informative stuff and content available here.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- We com, may change this policy from time to time by updating this page according to the GDPR act 1998. You must check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy and satisfied with our website policies and changes.
In the following statement the terms “data”, “personal data”, “data controller”, “data processor” and “processing” have the same meaning as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 which is upgraded at 25th MAY 2018.
- “Information containing personal data that may be exchanged or processed between us and your business will only be exchanged or processed by you or us (as the case may be) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the principles set out therein.
- GDPR PERMISSIONS TO USERS:
- In the following statement the terms “data”, “personal data”, “data controller”, “data processor” and “processing” have the same meaning as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 which is upgraded at 25th MAY 2018.
- The new GDPR policy is providing so many facilities and advantage the users of within and outside of the EU. Like
- You have the right to request to access your personal data.
- You have right to request correction of your personal data.
- You have right to request erasure of your personal data.
- You have right to request transfer of your personal data.
- You have right to request restriction of processing your personal data.
- USER AUTHENTICATION:
- You “user’ will not disclose any personal data or data of any third party (save to the extent required by applicable law) and you confirm that you have in place and agree that you will all times maintain appropriate technical and organizational security measures governing the processing of such data as we do.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU?
- WHY WE NEED THIS INFORMATION?
- USER’S CONSENT:
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- COOKIES POLICY:
- CONTACT US FOR QUERIES:
- WHAT INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Our Website typically collects two kinds of information about you:
- Personal Identifiable Information, information that you provide that personally identifies you;
Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as
- your name,
- postal address,
- phone number, etc.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you (“Non-PII”). We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access our Website. This information can include, among other things,
- IP addresses,
- the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.),
- the third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.),
- the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.),
- the search terms you use on our Website, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
- Not auto-collect information:
As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you visit our Website. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you with an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our Website. For instance, you may:
- provide your name, postal/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Website,
- provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, usage frequency, etc.)
- information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you visit our Website or that you provide us.
- WHY WE NEED THIS INFORMATION FROM USER?
Some reasons that we collect specific and private information from the user.
- Send offers and other updates:
We may use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for their products or those of our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated websites (“”affiliated websites “”), or communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via our Website. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our affiliated websites, or direct that we not share your information with any affiliated websites.
- Easy to manage information:
When you browse our website Travelbestever.com we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Our website management will collect this information help to provide you with the best services, inform you about offers, services quality, updates etc. via mail according to your search and availability of our services.
- For the security purpose:
We will keep your general and personal information when you are landing our website and make a contract for buying product purpose.
- For statistical purposes:
Your general and personal information only will be used for statically purpose. We check the market value and research rate of our website through the user’s interest in our website blogs, contents and services.
- Date of recovery:
In other circumstances like website hack or destroy or you lose your drive data, you can get back your all information from the concerned website.
- USER’S AUTHORIZATION OR CONSENT:
- Age of consent:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Opportunity to say no:
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- Withdraw your consent:
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us.
- WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- The circumstances in which we use your information.
Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, fraud and other criminal activity etc.
- Websites save all the general and personal information of the users for the major security purpose.
- If a user or a third party will create any dispute, false statements, other criminal activity and breach of contract or trust with other parties, then they will use that information for inquiry or investigation according to the law.
- COOKIES POLICY:
- Certain websites show the option “save cookies” that you can on the option or put it on off mode. But some websites save them directly.
- Our website system will save all the cookies data for the security purpose.
- When you visit our website services and other certain pages that uploaded in our website will automatically follow the intentions and search.
- You can change your cookies settings.
- You can mute cookies from your browser setting.
- Cookies cannot damage your system or give you any risk.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
- Our Website may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
- In this website com certain links, including hypertext links, will lead you to websites or pages that are not under our control. These links are provided for your information and convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us in any way of the website to which a particular link leads.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites, a promotion
- If you are redirected to another website via our website, you will need to contact that organization separately to remove your details from their records.
- INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY:
- We do not sell your information:
- Your personal information protection is our goal:
We view the protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and the Information is one of our most important assets.
- Devices security:
We store and process the Information on computers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
- Verify and certify
We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. For more information, please read our terms and condition page.
- Not sharing your information without permission:
We Travelbestever.com are taking more and more steps to secure our user’s information and personal details. We will not share your contact, personal information to linked websites without your permission. But we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Avoid to inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Acquired or merged with another company:
If our website acquired or merged with other person or third party, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to help you in content providing and writing.
- CONTACT US FOR MORE QUERIES:
You can also reach us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/travelbestever
You can follow us on